Reiki Level 2 Training
with Nicole Cavales and Valerie Jew
October 14 and 15
1:00 - 5:00 pm
at Nest Yoga
3976 Piedmont Ave, Oakland CA
Prerequisite: Reiki Training - Level I
With three beautiful symbols we can create a sacred, safe place in a room, send Reiki to those who are not directly with us (distant healing), reach out across time (past, present and future) and space. We move past the hand-to-body connection and into a realm of intention from our heart’s center.
In this Course:
* Learn three symbols for distant healing
* Meanings and uses of each symbol
* Review and practice all skills for Level I, self-Reiki hand positions and hand positions when offering to others
* One attunement
* Learn different sending methods for distant healing sessions
* Receive certification
Take some time for yourself and receive the benefits of Reiki. Reiki sessions bring one a sense of calm, grounding, and centered feelings. It help balance the subtle body and creates space for the body to heal itself in whatever way is needed.
Your session will begin with a check-in and centering, a few gentle body movements, followed by relaxation while receiving Reiki. There will be time afterwards for questions and feedback, if you would like to share.
You can choose to receive:
- In-Person - Mask is optional.
Distant Reiki from the comfort of your own home
30-mintute or 50 minute sessions available